Monday, November 23, 2009

Future Bulldog




That future Bulldog number 50 is my two year old son. He comes on field after each game and walks me off the field. It doesn't get any better than that.


I can't believe that football season is over. We made it to the second round of the playoffs. Man, that was great. My guys were great. But, I will admit that it has been a hard semester with football and MAT. Every minute has been full. Actually, I am looking forward to getting home at a decent hour. I can spend some time with my little boy, and we still have lots of assignments due for this semester. So, with a little more time I hope that I won't feel as stressed.


I have started reading The Teacher's Funeral and it really is funny. So, if you haven't read it go for it because it really is funny.






No comments:

Post a Comment