Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Blog

Well, this is my first ever blog. It has been a hectic and exciting beginning of school. I work on three different campuses. My day starts with 7th grade athletics; then I am off to the elementary to teach 3 classes of elementary PE. Following that, I am back at the high school for Jr. High and Sr. High Athletics. This is actually my second year to teach, but my first year to teach elementary PE. I don't mind saying that at first I was a little nervous, but I soon found out that these smaller guys love PE. They all think they can do anything! When I taught high school PE, I was disappointed that most of the students did not want to participate.

I have had a couple of rough spots, though. Yesterday, I had to sit one of my 3rd graders out. She started crying. It was the first time I had experienced tears. Man, that's hard!

It is also hard keeping up with each campus' procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment